The Acquisitions team welcomes proposals from producers and/or independent production companies at any stage of production. We acquire completed programs individually or as part of a catalogue of programs. The Acquisitions team also provides a central point of contact for producers, independent production companies and sales agents working with ABC Commercial.
Our role is to:
- Assess project proposals
- Make recommendations regarding proposals submitted
- Discuss distribution opportunities for Australia and worldwide
- Discuss the type of ancillary products that ABC Commercial can create
- Discuss the services we offer to producers and clients
- Respond with a single ABC Commercial offer for you to consider
- Guide you through the contracting and delivery process
- Assist with general queries about working with ABC Commercial
Pitching your project
Please pitch your project early.
- How long does the assessment process take?
- We would like to encourage you to pitch your projects allowing 4 weeks for assessment.
- What do I need to provide for a pitch?
- Please provide a detailed synopsis, treatment, pilot, screener, scripts, a list of key creatives and/or the completed program as available.
To pitch your project or discuss how we can work together, please contact us via the contact us panel on the right:
- Kate McDermott - Acquisitions Manager
- Stephanie Tsoa-Lee - Production Co-ordinator